11.27.2009

Red Balloons+Green Shoes+Holey Jeans=Bliss

5 red balloons, my favie holey jeans and my lucky green shoes. They make for fun photos, don't you agree? These shots are part of a collection taken by our friend as the super-top-secret half of the wedding gift for my groom. The entire shoot was a blast and Bubs loved the complete boxed set of photographs taken that day. (P.S. The other half were ah-maze-ing black vintage typewriter key cufflinks with an 'E' and a 'D' by etsy seller HauteKeys. The perfect gift for my graphic-designing-computer-loving husband!)

After the shoot, I gave the balloons to a little girl waiting for a bus on High Street, just so the happiness could continue. Trust me, if you want to brighten someone's day, give them a balloon. Her mother nearly cried. Powerful moment disguised as a random act of kindness.


P.S. Those green shoes make an appearance in our engagement photos, too. Which, coincidentally, turned into the silhouette for the cover of our wedding programs. Go go green shoes! Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. So so awesome.

Taryn said...

Oooh...what jeans are they? I love that I've found a fellow denim lover so of course I need to be nosy! :)

Evelyn said...

@ Taryn -- They're Paper Denim & Cloth. I'm not even sure of the style name anymore...they're so old! I love them, though. What's a girl to do? :)

Unknown said...

That's so sweet that you gave balloons to a little girl. Random acts of kindness are so rare and therefore so delightful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...