3.17.2011

Luck o' the Irish to Ya!

{found via Twig & Thistle}
Happy St. Patrick's Day, dears! Not sure what my plans for the day entail (aside from work, that is) but I hope it involves corned beef and maybe a Guinness (but I'd settle for a Heineken. Hey! It's in a green bottle!)

What I really want to do, however, is make these (above) darling little rice treats a la Twig & Thistle. Seriously. Does Kathleen's creativity know no bounds?! I adore her blog. You could spend hours reading all its loveliness! And tell me those details don't just getcha...from the minty green cake stand, the vintie floral fabric, and those scallop-edged paper sheets...Oh to have a world this lovely all the time!

So, regardless of your plans for the day, I do wish  you loveliness and laughter. Get inspired and try a new project! Anything to make you smile (and go pinch someone not wearing green!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Pat's - a little late, but better late than never.

Loved that blog site, too- and LOVE jadite cake pedestal, it is gorg.

May the wind always be at your back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...