1. I donated 4 bags and 2 bins FULL of stuff.
2. I made a nice chunk of change selling a whole bunch more.
3. Something was seriously wrong with me that I didn't get rid of that crap a long time ago.
4. I know, without a doubt, I will never neglect my closet like that again.
5. My future will focus on quality over quantity.
6. I will have absolutely NO regrets for letting go of any of it. It's just stuff taking up space.
7. That stuff doesn't define me. I won't let it.
8. I will love myself for who I am right now and embrace it with clothing that fits and flatters right now.
9. If I happen to work hard and lose weight, what was I thinking I'd wear 10 year old clothes? Hello!
10. This is only the beginning...I'm going to tackle the entire house, one space at a time.
I mustered up the gumption (that's for you Bubs ♥) to toss out the old me via my wardrobe this time, but I know some things are easier said that done. As if a sign from God that I was venturing on the right path, before I did The Big Clean on Saturday, I read an article in the March issue of Whole Living about getting rid of stuff cluttering your life. It even comes with a flow chart! I adore a good flow chart. Check out this guide for help on getting started & getting finished (sometimes that's the tricky bit.) It's well worth the read. Then unplug, crank up the tunes, and get to work. I'm willing to bet you might just find yourself under all that stuff. xo