4.19.2011

Rocking the New New Shoes.

Yay! New shoes! My first pair of vintage saddles just were  | - |   that much too snug around the width of my foot at the vamp (where the black part starts at the top of my foot), so I kept my peepers open on both eBay and Etsy for another (preferably vintie) pair. Voila! $15 on eBay for a perfect 1/2 size up pair. Though not vintage, they're a perfect reproduction -- complete with hard Biltrite soles. Can't wait to get these puppies broken in! So, if you know of anyone who can fit a US-6 and is interested in a solid pair of vintie saddles, email me :o)

2 comments:

katie [the bright life] said...

Love it! I have a pair of saddle shoes too and I wear them all the time! Xo, Katie

MSM said...

CUTENESS!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...