10.31.2010

Spooky Scary Happy Halloween a la Mildred Hubble

{The Worst Witch, Mildred Hubble}
Happy Halloween everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed the very last day of October, 2010. Ours was a busy, fun, candy-filled one, that's for sure :)
 {The Grand Wizard}
And, of course, I had to share a couple pics of  how our costumes from The Worst Witch turned out. Personally, I think they turned out pretty well! And Giuseppe, the ex-lamb. He was a grass-fed guy who used to live on an Ohio farm. Then Mr. M placed an order. Giuseppe made a great stew and his head scared a. lot. of. people. And yes...it's real, despite the 6 year old girl who told her friends, "Oh, don't believe all that nonsense." I didn't have the heart to tell her otherwise.

{Giuseppe's head. Ew.}
Here's to turkeys and holiday shopping! November. Can you believe it?!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, loving the costumes, particularly your Mildred one, they're fab!

Unknown said...

amazing costumes!! too too crafty! and yikes on the goat head ;{

Jenny Wren's said...

Isn't that just the greatest movie! I loved Mildred Hubbel. I am so glad I am not the only one, I have been singing that movie theme tune since the beginning of October!
Love the costume!

MSM said...

Yes, I really believe ALL that nonsense. Heh.

Anonymous said...

WOW you really look like Mildred! GOOD JOB, I loved that movie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...