11.09.2010

Etsy Holiday Boot Camp Shop Feature: mybedlinen

Can you believe it's already time to begin holiday shopping? I can certainly say that, thanks to Etsy's Holiday Boot Camp, my Etsy shop ohhellomagpie is in full swing. October was my busiest to date, not to mention the most creative + productive...check out my new Farmhouse Garland Advent Calendar Kit if you don't believe me :)

But enough about me. Let's talk about Etsy Holiday Boot Camp for a moment, shall we? Last week was a big week, as we were each asked to reach out to the blogging community with the goal of having our shop featured this holiday season. Following in the footsteps of other super Etsian+bloggers just like me, I asked that, if any shops were interested, that I'd welcome them with open arms here at OMW! One such darling Etsian, Daphna from mybedlinen, contacted me and, after seeing her shop, I was overjoyed to share her shop with you all.

So, please give a warm welcome to Daphna, pop over to her shop, and start adding to your shopping list!

A bit about Daphna:

Daphna was a fashion designer in Spain for 18 years. After she stopped working in fashion, she began designing bedding for toddlers and kids as a hobby. As people started ordering her bedding sets, she turned her passion into a profession and hasn't stopped since.
 "I share my life now between Spain and Israel. My bed linens' style is European with a clean and modern design, using traditional handmade technics like embroidery and applique. Each set is made individually, no mass production. The designs are either colorful and whimsical or delicate and subtle, to match the different mood in your child's bedroom. My goal is to create that special bedding set for toddlers to twins that will embellish and brighten up their room.The bedding sets are also a great gift for baby showers, birthdays and any other occasion, and they arrive beautifully wrapped up."


"Being part of the Etsy community is the most rewarding thing that has happened to me since I stop working as a fashion designer (many light years ago). I never thought I would be so involved again in creating and selling my designs, but Etsy is such a great place and the people with whom I have interacted so far are so friendly and appreciative that it gave me the desire to work all over again, and that is what I have been doing since."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh heer stuff is really cute!

And really LOVE your Advent calender!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...