8.11.2010

Lorena Barrezueta VS. Crate & Barrel 'Foil' Collection

On the average day, I may glance at my seemingly never-ending list of email bacn, but typically delete it or save it for later. The other day, when I received the latest dish (har!) from Crate and Barrel, I took pause. Gosh, was it just me, or did the featured C+B "Foil" line of ceramic bakeware look dangerously similar to my (favie) Lorena Barrezueta's Gourmet Collection...the "Fresh" line, in particular. Hm. Personally, I'll still opt for Lorena's work. After all, it's handmade in Brooklyn, comes in a metric boat load of different, completely fantastic sizes and shapes, and the colors. Oh, the colors. 'Tomato', 'Salmon', Chartreuse', 'Lemon', 'Celadon'; every one looks like a big piece of candy. It pretty much rocks my little world. Really. Who needs those old, wasteful throw-away tins when you can have these yummy reusable dishes?

1 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Really love them...The colours are so cool:)

Kisses,sweetie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...