For the last few months, I've been tracking how many folks find my blog...you wouldn't even begin to imagine the stats I have originating from cigar-related websites and keywords! I only feel badly that I rarely have anything to share with those seeking cigar-related content. This post is for you, dolls. This is for everyone at The Shack Herf on Johnson's Island, for your gracious hospitality; for my new friend Dan who gave me my first "real" cigar (aka not a CAO Moontrance) -- a Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne robusto (which was perfect for me); for ALL of our friends, which of there are so many it makes my heart flutter...
If you want to learn more about cigars, check out reviews, watch some great videos, or pick up a box, please check out these notable sites:
· Crooked Burn (Bubs' personal cigar review blog. Bunch of links here, too.)
· Cigar Explorer (Collabo of 4 very talented people. Peek the videos from IPCPR 2010!)
· New Havana Cigars (New Havana Dan knows cigars and carries the new, new.)
· Cigar Asylum (Great, active message board with folks from all over the place.)
· Eddie Ortega Cigar Blog (my pal Eddie from EO/601/Cubao/Murcielago cigar fame.)