8.27.2010

For the Birthday Girl: Seersucker Sundress + Black Apple Doll

 black apple doll + gingham seersucker sundress

I love my birthday, partly because it is always a magical day, but also because I share it with two fantastic family members -- my Unc D and niece Lily! Lily Pop turned 4 this year, which is just a perfect age for handmade gifts. This year for Lily, I made a darling blue and white gingham seersucker sundress and a plush doll in a matching dress, adapted from Emily Martin's Black Apple doll pattern (so generously shared on Martha Stewart.)Vintage buttons, a tiny satin bow, and felt mary janes just add to the fun.

2 comments:

MSM said...

That is so cute I can almost barely stand it. SO SO CUTE!!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww that is adorable:) I love it!!!
Kisses,sweetie
Hope you are having a great Monday...Can you believe its the last Monday of August?

Kisses,sweetie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...