8.31.2010

What does this mean?!

It means I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I saw this LOLKitteh of one of my all-time favorite YouTube videos. Let the giggles commence!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures



p.s. I love the Yosemitebear double rainbow video for a lot of reasons, but mostly because his gut, human reaction to completely freak out is really, truly hilarious and, to counter that, because he wasn't afraid to post that very real emotion on YouTube for the world to see. He's a good guy. I'm not laughing at him, so much as with him...well, maybe just a *little* at him, but all in good fun. Keep it real, Yosemitebear!

4 comments:

paislea said...

hahahhaha! this is classic! i adore it!! thanks for sharing! and thanks for visiting my blog! i hope you'll follow!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

MSM said...

Holy crap. That's the funniest thing I ever heard EVER.

OMG, I can't breathe.

My first reaction was "Smoke much, dude?"

My second reaction, after completely losing it laughing was "Holy Sh@t dude, are you weeping??!!"

Insert more laughter.

Then he really starts to seriously cry and then my reaction was "Wow. He just had a religious experience while very high, I better not laugh.

Double rainbow, OMH what does this mean?!!??!!!!!

Then some snickers.

Rinse, repeat. Much more laughter, seriously been laughing for a half hour. And I don't even smoke, lol.

Anonymous said...

OK. I can't stop listening to this.

I think that guy is so sweet.

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

P.S: I'm having a very cute giveaway, come and check it out! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...