6.16.2010

What's Cookin? Wednesday: Peach + Blueberry Cobbler

 {Could use some crème fraîche and mint, but pretty darn good alone!}
OK. I must admit. It's not from scratch...I cheated a little and used a cobbler mix by Calhoun Bend Mill (this mix became the "Official Peach Cobbler of The Louisiana Peach Festival" a decade ago.)

Cobbler mix + milk + butter + peaches + blueberries = summertime happiness.

I picked up my mix at Huffman's, but Calhoun Bend Mill has an online store, too...lots of dessert mixes, bread mixes, fry mixes, and a cookbook called "Taste Southern Goodness" -- wouldn't mind adding that to my collection!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh YUMMMMMM

Unknown said...

looks YUM - even tho i'm not a fan of peaches - i figure i can subsitute

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Dan Reeve said...

this was very yummy!

Dan

C'est La Vie said...

cobler is my #1 all time favorite most deciously things EVER!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...