6.18.2010

Freebie Friday: The Necktie (Father's Day edition)

{img}
I got the nicest email the other day from Matt over at Tiepedia. Gotta give props to a guy doing his blogging thing, especially when it's not a tech or sports blog! It's all about the quintessential man essential: the necktie. Now, call me crazy, but I freaking love the look of a man in a necktie. It just seems right somehow. Maybe that's old-fashioned, but hey, I've been known to like all things old-fashioned.

So, as I was saying. Matt has a great post on necktie cakes, which I completely love. Definitely check it out! (Thanks for the link, Matt!)

It also got me thinking...Father's Day is Sunday. Do you want to make an extra-special gift for Pops this year? Why not make him his very own, custom-made necktie? Even dads who don't like ties would like it if you made it with your own two hands! Need a pattern? Check out Andy Gilchrist's man-friendly blog Ask Andy About Clothes for a great DIY necktie tutorial.

Happy (early) Father's Day to all the dads out there + have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vry cool

cute pic of dude

Unknown said...

Yes, it's all about the ties for men and I'm just as obsessed as Matt is! I love picking out ties for my significant other Mr C and am pretty picky. Love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...