6.15.2010

On the subject of flip flips...


Can I get a moment here? See those two flip flops? See how they don't match whatsoever, as one is brown leather and the other navy blue foam with white polka dots? Yep.  That's what I wore to the post office yesterday. I wish I were kidding. I wish it were on purpose. I'm fairly certain I'm losing my mind. For what it's worth, I laughed so hard I cried about it with Mom, who may or may not have done something very similar once.

Good times. That's all I can say.

8 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

hahaha once i went on a date with 2 different shoes on. ohhh SO embarrassing

Dan Reeve said...

too many pairs of flip flops by the door maybe? hmmm? maybe?

Dan :)

Unknown said...

i LOVE this!!!!! - so classic - i'm laughin' here b.c i have so many similar stories (not actually me, but other people) .. even tho i think i'd pee my pants if i did this!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Tess Kincaid said...

I think it's pretty cute!

Unknown said...

awesome :) love it!!!

Mom said...

bwuahahahha hahhahahha aa hahahahahaaa bwuaahahahaahahahaha

bwuahahhahhahhahahhahha

hey, you mentioned your mom

not funny anymore

she never did that, it is a LIE

bwuahhahahahahaha

har har har har har har

OMG wow those apples don't fall far from the trees now, do they?

hey laaaaaaaaaaaaadddddyyyyyyyyyy

still mom said...

crap i am STILL laughing

this is a good one, Ev

gulp

sorry

snicker

Anonymous said...

So ironic, because a close friend of mine posted this as her status just last week:

"A woman on the subway looked down to discover she wore one black shoe and one light beige shoe. Everyone in the car immediately tried to ease her anxiety by telling her it looked purposeful and sharing their own mismatch stories. New Yorkers aren't all bad."

Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...