Here's a list of fun projects I've been working on lately...note the gross lack of home improvement projects. What can I say? Creating little owly friends is way more fun than scraping mouldering caulk.
1. Working on owl
2. Finished a darling chambray wrap skirt, recycled from a Ralph Lauren king-sized pillow case bought for $1 at the thrift store. (pics coming soon!)
3. Finished the perfect sleeveless summer top from a vintage pattern I bought at an estate sale last year -- bright white with Battenburg lace details at the straps (entirely constructed from a white cotton bedskirt bought for $1 at the thrift store...I was on a roll!) (pics coming soon!)
4. Finished two hand-crocheted cotton market totes - 1 for the giveaway and 1 for my store. Loving the pattern! (Keep your peepers open for the Wakefield Market tote...it's coming soon!)
5. Nearly finished with an all jute crocheted tote from an original pattern. Just need to sew a lining and find some leather straps. I like it, but I'd like it better if it were bigger! Next time...
6. I really should get around to hanging my inspiration bulletin board.
7. Grand plans for a sewing machine cover from the great fat quarter bundle from Spool that Bubs bought me for Christmas.
8. I have yet another fantastic heap of fabric -- this is a pretty vintage floral in lime greens and yellows -- of which to fashion this darling wrap dress from Butterick.
9. Working on some new soft goods + sewn items for Hello Magpie Etsy.
10. Before summer's over,
How are your projects coming along?
*sorry for the gross lack of photos. I'm just being lazy. I'll take a bunch and share very soon! I promise! And I also promise my fingers weren't crossed when I promised just then...it will happen...eventually...)
Oh! And don't forget to check back tomorrow...Good Morning Ohio Giveaway winner will be announced!