6.11.2010

Freebie Friday: Summer Flip Flop Slippers

flip flop slippers

Remember how I mentioned on Monday that, before summer was over, I'd like to make these completely darling flip flop-style slippers using Liz @ Lady Harvatine's pattern? Well, I made some that very evening. And I want to make gobs more. They are so great for shuffling around the house! When it's hot outside, I'm a barefoot kinda gal, but my feet get Dirty with a capital D! Ew! These little fellas fix that right up. Of course, I have lots of plans to tweak the pattern, but this is my version of said slippers. Which I call 'slippies' and usually scoot around and do a little dance, wiggling my arms like a goon. What can I say? It's what I do.

Happy weekend, peeps. I'm meeting a new friend for coffee later. Yippee! Can't wait!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Adorable...great work! xoxo Beth

MSM said...

SO CUTE!!!!!! I so need a pair of those! (Fabulous pedi by the way, love those dark philanges!)

Joetta M. said...

i am a big dance in my kitchen in my undies and slippers myself. one of the best things about lil't is now I have a dance partner.

Annabelle said...

Adorable!

Lauren said...

I really want a pair of these in all black. If you're up for making a pair for me, email me at osulew@gmail.com and let me know pricing. I hate wearing shoes in the summer, but I hate dirty feets more. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...