3.05.2010

Freebie Friday: nani IRO 2010 Patterns

Nani_Iro

There is such a lovely, inspiring simplicity to nani IRO patterns and fabric, isn't there? Textile designer Naomi Ito makes me love the idea of sewing every day. A perfect, breezy summer tunic here or a  mommy-and-me apron set? I can't lie. I long for the day when I can whip up darling little frocks for my own wee brood. Until then, I have to live vicariously through all you hot craft mamas out there!

To take the legwork out of tracking down some seriously adorable patterns yourself, here are a few of my  favorite Nani Iro patterns, all courtesy of Kokka Japan.

note: patterns are in Japanese and metric, but it shouldn't stop you! 








Just click on an image below to open the corresponding pattern in another window. Enjoy!
nani_IRO-1

nani_IRO-2

nani_IRO-3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooohhhhhhh i heart those!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! Thanks for posting this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...