2.08.2010

Yippee, it's ME on Scoutie Girl!


Guess who is part of the brand-spanking-new "blogger in residence" program over at Scoutie Girl? You guessed it...little ol' me! How amazing is that? Tara wrote up a really nice introduction for me to her readers -- be sure to check it out and maybe leave some comment love, too :)

While guest starring over at SG these next two weeks, not only will I be sharing some amazing, heartable things with her readers, but Tara is going to brainstorm with me on ways to make oh my word! cooler than cool. To say I'm excited really doesn't do it justice. Scoutie Girl is one of those blogs for me that I look to for daily inspiration, motivation and encouragement. Tara has been blogging for years and has developed a keen eye for what works and what could be improved. Her feedback will be tremendously valuable as I move OMW! into 2010. Thank you for having me, Tara!

 The Scoutie Girl "blogger in residence" program is all about encouraging and supporting emerging bloggers and providing an outlet within her strong blogging community to share their perspective and gain exposure for their own endeavors. If this sounds like something that you'd be interested in becoming part of, please email Tara to find out more!

2 comments:

Natalie Carr said...

Congrats! I found you on Scoutie Girl today and I am very excited to see your guest blogs. (love your wedding pics btw!)

becca.elpy said...

I found you on Scoutie Girl, too. I look forward to your posts both here and there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...