2.09.2010

Spring Fashion Preview #1 at Scoutie Girl

Just in case you're wondering where today's post is...you'll have to cruise on over to Scoutie Girl sometime today to read it (not exactly sure what time it will post, so keep checking!) It's my very first post of four, as part of the blogger in residence program. (In case you missed yesterday's post, check it out for a link to my intro & more info on the program itself.)

It's amazing to be involved with the SG community and welcome in a few new readers to oh my word! while I'm at it. Scoutie Girl is all about the power of independence, creation and handmade -- all things I fiercely support. The power is, literally, in our own hands to shape our planet, economy and future. So, if you're down for some fashion with passion, pop over today for a read and let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...