2.10.2010

"Simply Loving" Valentine's Day

Remember me mentioning how I signed up for Loves of Life blog's "Simply Love Swap", where we get paired up and get to buy some fun little spoil-me gifts for our lovely recipient, all in the name of brightening up someone's Valentine's Day? Well, I got my box of goodies yesterday and couldn't wait to share it with you.
My swapper Amy is a total doll. She has a great blog called The Un-wife Housewife Life where she shares all about her life as a student, girlfriend, homeowner, puppy momma and lots more (trust me, this is one busy lady!) She's also super sweet and unbelievably generous. Not only did I simply LOVE all my swappy gifts, she really succeeded in making me feel super special (and not a little spoiled!) She included some of my very favorite things -- like dark chocolate truffles and Swedish Fish, a pink, heart-shaped cookie cutter, a lined notepad and matching set of embossed, die-cut notecards (can't wait to start using that notepad for all my lists!), an adorable little "love" candle, shiny pink lippy and a chunky funky bracelet. Yahoo! Opening all those bright pink and purple packages felt more like Christmas than Valentine's.

So this is super special thank you is for Amy, who really outdid herself. You rock!  xo, Eve

8 comments:

Dan Reeve said...

I would like to say thanks to Amy also because I have eaten my fair share of fish :)

Dan (the husband)

Amy Lynn said...

Hahaha, you BOTH are very very welcome :) I'm glad I could succeed in making you feel so special. That's what it's all about!!!

Jules said...

I just told Amy how much I liked your package. I love the one she sent to you too. The bracelet is so pretty and who doesn't love Swedish Fish?

Your blog is really cute btw :)

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

oh my goodness! amy did awesome! :) thanks for participating!

Elle said...

how fun! It felt like Christmas to me, too!

Lyryn said...

Awe, what great swap gifts!

Nicole said...

Great stuff! I Love all the pink =D

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

ohhh that chunky bracelet is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...