1.19.2010

*Simply Love Swap*...join in!

Loves of Life

The ever-adorable Taryn over at Mr. Jones & Me blogged about the Simply Love Swap the other day and I had to join in the fun. I think you should, too! Katie at Loves of Life is putting together a fun way to celebrate Valentine's Day and meet lots of new blogging buddies. This Valentine's Day-related swap is sure to make you smile and have you feelin' the love, whether you have a sweetheart or not. Here's what Katie has to say about the swap:


"This swap is all about the little things us ladies *simply love* in our daily lives. Valentines Day reminds us of all the ones we love: spouses, children, parents, siblings, pets, etc---but why not our blogging bff's too? Let's let each other in on the 2-14 fun, too. Besides, getting a package filled with things you simply love the week of Valentines will tickle-you-silly and make you feel special beyond belief."


Well, I couldn't agree more and can't wait to get my swapping partner's info so I can get to shopping! If you're interested in signing up for the Simply Love Swap, please click the icon at the top of this post or click here for more info. Hurry! Sign-ups end January 22nd.

1 comments:

Taryn said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you decided to join in! Maybe we'll get each other...*grin*

P.S I SWEAR I am going to put wedding pics up. I'm just being lazy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...