2.01.2010

List two: things I wish I could do.


 {source}


1. Apologize when I know I'm wrong. {but want so desperately to be right.}

2. Make my mom's gravy. {From a recipe or something because I just can never remember how, despite the million times she told me how.}

3.  Snowboard. {Got one at an auction a few years ago and haven't used it yet.}

4. Change my own oil. {Because it ain't cheap.}

5. Do calligraphy. {Hello? It rocks.}

6. Breakdance. {Yes, I'm serious.}

7. Drive a manual transmission. {My one lesson 15 years ago doesn't count for much.}

8. Do my own electrical & plumbing upgrades. {Without flooding +/or setting something on fire, please.}

9. Make my own sewing patterns. {Is this practical whatsoever?}

10. Stick to a fitness routine that 1) works and 2) doesn't bore me to death. {Suggestions? Breakdancing, perhaps?}

1 comments:

MSM said...

You didn't ask us, but thought I would start us telling you our list too!

Ten Things I wish I could Do:

1.) Figure out how to take digital pictures , download them to my pc, then reformat sizing to be able to share more easily. Be nice not to have to ask for help every single time.

2.) Knit, crochet and embroider.

3.) Calligraphy is a good one.

4.) Play the cello.

5.) Read, write and spell Gaelic.

6.) Keep violets alive. The one plant that doesn't thrive in my world for some reason. Too much care, I think.

7.) I wish I could sleep. Impossible.

8.) Do cartwheels again, but my arms won't let me anymore.

9.) Make chocolate hazelnut souffles, never tried but I hear it's really difficult to do right.

10.) Fly, not an airplane, but that is more a fantasy than a practical answer. but I sure do wish I could do it!

HOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU READERS? WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU COULD DO???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...