1.29.2010

Our November Wedding: Timeless & Lovely

How I've been waiting for this moment! There's so much to say about our wedding...so many things that have me still struggling for the perfect words to explain all that it meant to me. The easiest way I can explain it is to say this: it was filled with so much pure joy that I, literally, jumped up and down at the alter when we were announced. I got to hug every, single guest. There were a lot of (serious) jitters, laughter, tears and moments that are burned into the deepest parts of my heart forever that I almost didn't need to see photos to relive it. But...we have photos. Amazing photos taken by the two most unbelievably caring, passionate, professional real people I've ever had the chance to know. Photos that caught every tear, cheer and kiss (and there were lot of those.) I will feel forever indebted to our wedding "photo ninjas" (because that's what everyone called you!) Christa and Dan and Kitty, we love you guys. Thank you for understanding us so well that you managed to crawl inside our heads and hearts and know just the perfect photos to take. You're amazing. 

So, without further ado...our photos. Though I tried to show a bit of everything (the handmade things, all those fussy details you know I love so much), but there are many more that I chose to leave out. The ones that are just too personal, too intimate. I hope you understand my exclusivity. This wasn't a photo shoot for us, after all. It was one of the most special moments we have together and some things are best kept private. 

Thanks for understanding! xo, eve




Our November Wedding 1
Our November Wedding 2
Our November Wedding 3



P.S. Kitty was kind enough to let me use the online proofs for this post. She didn't want me to have to wait any longer to post them on here, either! So please, keep in mind that these are just the proofs and (in her words) aren't the best quality. Just disregard the copyright notice and all that good stuff! There's no way in a million years Kitty would present these photos to us for display, of course, but you smart folks already figured that out, didn't you? :)

5 comments:

Dan Reeve said...

smoking bride.

evie s. said...

What a beautiful wedding! Thank you for sharing. :)

Mrs. B said...

Oh my goodness. Your beautiful pictures look like a magazine's!

I am in absolute awe of the quality, and of the subject matter.

You two are beautiful, what an amazing day.

I cannot even express to you how incredible those photos are! Wow. And to know you made many of those things, really makes it amazing too.

I am deeply honoured to have been able to see them, thank you.

From the beginning to now, sure feel as though I was a part of your special day, isn't that fun? (for me anyway)

anna and the ring said...

Indescribably beautiful.

Evelyn said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys are the best. It really was the happiest day I've ever known and I'm so happy to share the photos and what they mean to us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...