3.23.2009

Freebie: Paper Pinwheel Template

Sorry for the unintentional mini break, everybody! I caught a case of the busies over the weekend and haven't had a free minute to post anything new.

To make up for my absence, please have a pinwheel!


This darling freebie template is courtesy Heather Bailey's blog. Wouldn't these make the best decorations at a spring garden party, stuck into the ground as a welcome addition to any walkway or even miniature versions atop a tray of cupcakes? I think they would make really fun, whimsical favors for kids' birthday parties, too. Love that bright green polka dotty paper just peeking through!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting!! I am planning on using these for my outdoor wedding reception this August.

Anonymous said...

This is BEAUTIFUL. Thank you soo much.VEE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...