11.21.2010

Holy Cow...

Oh yes, my friends, right there...second row far right. My Farmhouse Garland Advent Calendar kit, in all its glory, was on the FRONT PAGE OF ETSY yesterday (Saturday, 8pm). I could cry I'm so happy! This entire treasury is just so stunning...to be part of such an amazing treasury team, it's hard to find the words for how much I adore these people! One week into it and we've had 4 FP treasuries. Can you believe it?! Well...I can :)

P.S. I'm now working on getting T-Team Worldwide's own blog up :) Doesn't look like much right now, but it's getting there. Good things to come, I promise!

Holy cow. What a weekend. Thanks, teammies, for being so rocking and for everyone for being so supportive. I ♥ U!

4 comments:

katie [the bright life] said...

congrats! that kit is ADORABLE! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It's a great idea

Unknown said...

yay :)

Lydia Joy said...

That's awesome! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...