11.12.2010

Etsy Holiday Boot Camp Shop Feature: raori


The Etsy Holiday Boot Camp shop love continues this week with the darling shop raori, run by the fantastically creative seamstress Hanna. Based in Brussels, Belgium, Hanna creates the most amazing clothing and accessories for folks big and small.


In dear Hanna's words...

"Hi there, I’m raori. No actually, my REAL name is Hanna, but when I’m making something, I go under raori. Most of the time I’m very sweet, but sometimes I can get really angry, like a lion. An old friend told me I sounded like a lion when I was angry, so he started to call me raori. As in the roar of a lion, you know.

I live in a sunny apartment in Brussels with my little creating family of four. My husband is a musician and songwriter, so we create together whenever we can; otherwise it’s just the kids and me. My daughter models, gives me pins or paints on t-shirts, while my son studies us from the floor and learns how to crawl.

I started to make clothes when I was sixteen- since then there has been nothing else for me! I studied fashion in Sweden and London during four years and worked later in the design department for Gant and Bondelid in Stockholm before I decided to live in Tokyo for a while. The love of my life was there waiting for me and now we live in his hometown- Brussels.
I would love to chat and to know who you are - my dear visitor- and to make new friends, so don't hesitate to convo me if you want, for any reason- even just to say hi :) You can contact me in English, Swedish, Français ou 日本語 だけどカタカナとひらがなは大丈夫でも感じはちょっと。。。"

Now, feel free, dear reader, to stop on over to raori + say hello :)

1 comments:

MSM said...

Awesome stuff!

Thanks for bringing her to our attention - neat stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...