10.07.2010

Pumpkin Patch Crochet-Along...Update!

 
 Waiting for faces.
I've been having so much fun crocheting pumpkins for Itsy Bitsy Spider's Pumpkin Patch Crochet-Along, as you can tell by my slowly-growing pumpkin patch!

These first two are still waiting for faces...the one on the left was modified from the original pattern. The one on the right was from the original pattern.

Oct-O-Lantern!
And of course, I couldn't resist a little kawaii cuteness + a strange sense of humor ;) What happens when you cross an octopus with a pumpkin? You get an Oct-O-Lantern, of course!

3 comments:

Dan Reeve said...

oct-0-pumpkin!


I love these guys.

Dan

Anonymous said...

TEH CUTENESS!!!!

Casee Marie said...

Absolutely too cute! I adore the little Oct-o-Lantern!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...