9.07.2010

Hello Magpie made it to Etsy's blog The Storque!

{that's my shop! on the storque! yayayay!}

Let the gush-fest begin..!

So you can imagine the happy, yet confused surprise when I checked out the Hello Magpie stats on Craftopolis today...and saw 315 visits to my Etsy page at around noon. After a little investigation I learned that, lo and behold...my Mini Clothesline Kit was selected to be showcased in Etsy's fantabulous blog The Storque's Etsy Finds Spotlight article called "A Place For Everything" -- *squee*

Now, at 10 o'clock in the evening, my Etsy store has had 1,168 visits (and counting...) and more sales in one day than I've ever had! A HUGE THANK YOU to Etsy and author Emily Bidwell for including me in such an amazing article -- seriously, this is one of the best Etsy Finds articles I've ever read (and I swear it's not because my shop is in it.) I love every, single one of the items listed and hearted many new favorite shops and items. I suggest you check it out. I know you'll discover lots of new favorites!

Best. Day. Ever.

xo, eve

7 comments:

leyla said...

Congratulations! Isn't it so fun to see your views jump like that!?! I haven't been in the Etsy Finds post, but they wrote an article about I Heart Art: PDX and included one of my cards in the shops, right before the comments. I got a ton of hits but no sales. Oh well, it was fun :)

Unknown said...

awesome evelyn!! yay for you!!! how exciting :)

one sydney road said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting!!! Love hearing stories like these :)

evie s. said...

yay you!

MSM said...

No surprise to me, you have real pinache.

I am very glad they noticed.

Good luck in all your endeavors and good luck to Hello Magpie!

I wish you all the best.

Debs102 said...

congrats! I dream of getting to those dizzy heights...

Debs :) www.debs102.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OMG -- that's awesome. congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...