Let's just say that Bubs and I hit the ground running this past weekend...
1. Had lunch with my best friend.
2. Bought & installed a PUR water filter on my kitchen tap.
3. Finished crocheting a mesh tote bag.
4. Slept in Saturday morning.
5. Went to Plain City Heritage Days uptown, took some photos & played a "Guess this vintage object" game...I think I did pretty well, actually.
6. Drove over to Der Dutchman for continued Heritage Days fun.
7. Pet a pony.
8. Ate a doughnut.
9. Met great folks at the Etsy Columbus Craftacular.
10. Bought some Ohio-made preserves at North Market.
11. Worked on a second crochet tote.
12. More friendly faces at the Agora art show.
13. Bought a screen printed art poster from Will Ruocco.
14. Read three chapters of No Impact Man (which I love & wish everyone would read.)
15. Listened to the birds chirp in my back yard.
16. Did some urban gardening...Planted our veggie garden, herb garden, and flowers in 4 containers.
17. Ate a delish dinner of grilled teriyaki pork chops, hericots verts, asparagus, an organic potato, and spinach salad. Yum.
18. Then ate a coconut popsicle (thanks Tony for the idea!)
19. And then ate a bowl of Amish granola and bananas. I don't like bananas.
20. Got an email from an old friend I haven't heard from in ages.
One of the best weekends in memory. How was yours? What did you do?