4.21.2010

Wanted on Wednesday: Plantation Shutters

 Oh how I miss the plantation shutters we had in our room in Jamaica. Even before then, I had nothing short of a huge obsession with plantation shutters. They are just so...classic. And functional. And cool. To me,shutters are the perfect window covering. I want them everywhere -- living room? Definitely. Bedroom? Of course. Dining room over the sliding glass doors? Well duh! The faux wood blinds + drapery combos we have now are sufficient (and look pretty snazzy, all things considered), but bright white plantation shutters are the stuff of dreams...but I'd take them in this soft driftwood gray, too. Aren't they gorgeous?

3 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Hello,
I just found your blog and I am loving it. I just put your button in my blog:) and I am following you now!
Hope to hear from you:)
Diana

MSM said...

Oh most definately!

AWESOME, would love to have them!

Gorgeous Glam said...

Hi doll,
thanks for the comments! We have plantation shutters in our guest bedroom and living room and I looove them! Great blog ;) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...