4.19.2010

list thirteen: if I were a...


· If I were a season I would be Spring - full of renewal, growth, and sunshine.

· If I were a month, I'd be September - warm, comfortable, and relaxed.

· If I were a day of the week, I’d be Sunday.

· If I were a time of day, I'd be twilight - it's what I call "blue" outside. It's my favorite.

· If I were a planet, I'd be the sun.

· If I were a sea animal, I'd be a sea turtle.

· If I were a bird, I'd be a cardinal - for their  beautiful song.

· If I were a direction, I’d be east - where the sun rises and new days begin.

· If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be an old, loved farmhouse table.

· If I were a liquid, I’d be iced tea - classic & refreshing.

· If I were a gemstone, I’d be citrine - yellow-gold and unique.

· If I were a tree, I’d be a mighty oak.

· If I were a tool, I’d be Aleen's Craft Glue (my kinda tool.)

· If I were a flower, I’d be magnolia.

· If I were a kind of weather, I’d be blue-skied.

· If I were a musical instrument, I’d be an acoustic guitar.

· If I were a color, I’d be glasz.

· If I were a fruit, I’d be a ruby red grapefruit - a little sweet and a little tart.

· If I were a sound, I’d be a giggle.

· If I were a food, I’d be bruschetta.

· If I were a dessert, I'd be English Summer Pudding.

· If I were a place, I’d be an island.

· If I were a material, I'd be wool - durable, practical & versatile.

· If I were a taste, I’d be balanced.

· If I were a scent, I’d be clean.

· If I were an object, I'd be treasured.

· If I were a body part, I’d be the heart.

· If I were a song, I’d be anything by Glenn Miller.

· If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be flip flops.

7 comments:

su said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am seriously confused about that that post by Su.

Evelyn said...

Sigh.

Had to turn comment verification back on thanks to jerkface spammers like good ol' "su" there.

Thanks. Heaps.

Evelyn said...

Hm. Strange things are afoot with comments.

If anyone else is having issues, please let me know!

Dan Reeve said...

If you were a wife, you'd be the best kind. :)

Toni said...

Hey! Thank you for your beautiful Life pictures! I used them today! And they are lovely, as well as your words! Thankyou!
xoxo

Sabrina said...

If I were a sea creature I would be a mermaid!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...