4.30.2010

Freebie Friday: Upcycled T-shirt Tote Tutorial

Upcycled T-Shirt Tote


My sister and I love, love, LOVE to brainstorm. Whether it's a new little something to sew, products to source, or packaging, she has the eye for design, an ear to listen, and one heck of a contributing voice! Out of one of those sessions comes this fun, cheap, and easy DIY project. Turn any old t-shirt into an easy tote bag - perfect for the beach, playground, or park. I don't have much experience in pattern making, so I'll do my best to walk you through the tutorial...please ask questions if something's unclear. Enjoy :o)




tshirt-tote-tute1
Above, you'll see the basic instructions for my t-shirt tote bag. 
Below, I've listed a few extra details I've done to jazz up my finished tote (top image.)
tshirt-tote-tute2


Have you used this tute to make a tote of your own? I'd love to see your finished product! Email me at reevetobe{at}gmail{dot}com and I'll happily share your photos with the world!

xo,
Evelyn

p.s. This tutorial + pattern are for your personal use only, please. Share and share alike, but please give me credit when reposting!

2 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

What a smart idea! I really like that...So creative!
Thanks so much for your recipe ideas...I am going to use them!
Kisses :)

Anonymous said...

Oh how truly cool is THAT!

I have a whole drawer full of tees that I could use,in all sorts of colors.

THANKS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...