1.22.2010

Lists & The Stolen Idea




I wish I could take credit for this idea, but I can't. I surreptitiously nabbed it from Andrea at Hula Seventy. 52 Lists, one for every week this year. Sure. I started a few weeks into the new year, so things won't be as squeeky clean as I like them, but I'm OK with that. After all, I'm a list girl. There's just something that helps me think I'm actually accomplishing something when I write it in a list. Now, whether or not I do anything beyond getting it onto a list, well, that's another post entirely.

Truth be told, most things that end up on my lists never get done. Rather, I think they end up in To Do List Limbo, but these lists are going to be a bit different. They won't necessarily be about what I want to (or need to) do. More than a few of them will be about what I have done, what I love/hate/eat/sleep/wish for.

Beginning this little project will start Monday. It's on my To Do List, but I promise. This one will actually get going.

1 comments:

MSM said...

How ya doin on your 52 list so far this year? You on track still?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...