12.18.2009

To My Bubs For His Birthday...

Even though we're together, celebrating in Germany as I write this, I had to share Bubs' birthday with the world! This post in in celebration of the birth of my dear old husband. Cheers, my love!

Now, here's the funny bit about the above photo. For those of you who don't know us, my love is British. Technically. I mean, he has the red passport, the green card, the whole nine. But, the thing is, he's lived here in the States nearly his entire life...which means he doesn't have that lovely, lilty accent. So, of course, I tease him a bit (but only because I love him so!)

And to keep the giggles going...hers and his favorite Monty Python skits. I can't get through them without laughing tears and borderline hysteria. Enjoy :)









4 comments:

anna and the ring said...

Love it! I do often put on my poshest accent in the face of disaster!

Lydia Joy said...

hehe. Most excellent! I saw those calendars featured in a blog a few days ago and thought they were great.

Anonymous said...

Nudge, nudge, knowhutimean?

Big Hehs.

Mrs. B said...

Hope your husband has enjoyed his birthday. May he have many more to come.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...