12.15.2009

DIY LOVE: Ribbon Wreath

{image via sunset}

I don't know about you, but around here, we hate shed pine needles more than just about anything. Even with hardwood floors and daily sweeping, they manage to find hiding places until at least June!

Enter the ribbon wreath. A wire or foam ring, a few yards of cute ribbon, knot tying and some scissor skills and voila! A completely adorable, easy to make wreath that will match whatever decor you fancy most. I loooove this red and white polka dotty version. Isn't it darling? Make mini versions to display on door handles, hang on children's bedposts or at your kitchen window.

{image via sunset}

Need step-by-step instructions? Click here, here or here for slightly different versions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is REALLY cute - so easy and cheap, I tell ya, sure would be nice to be able to come up with these kinds of ideas on my OWN every once in a while.

Luv it, thanks I think I am going to make one for my sister for Christmas!

HennHouse said...

I LOVE this idea... I think I'm going to have to give it a try this weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...