12.22.2009

DIY LOVE: Homemade S'mores

Oh how I love Deb at Smitten Kitchen. All of her mouth-watering recipes and mag-worthy photos has me longing to love my kitchen and embrace all that is culinary. Perhaps that will be my new year's resolution! It's as good as any other, I suppose, though may hinder any forthcoming progress in the weight-loss department (but we can't win them all, can we?)

Homemade S'mores are a treat anyone would love (but especially your hostesses...don't go empty-handed this holiday season!)

All you'll need is a gourmet chocolate (I prefer a dark cocoa, myself) and some cute packaging and your homemade s'mores treats will be ready to give & enjoy!

For packaging, muslin bags, clear plastic take-away containers and glossy boxes with raffia would all look perfect. A personalized sticker or hang tag would be a great final touch, too.

Recipe for Springy, Fluffy Marshmallows found here.
Recipe for Graham Crackers found here.
Chocolate rec: Ghirardelli Dark 60% Cacao Chocolate Squares
(All Ghirardelli Squares chocolates are the perfect s'mores size!)

1 comments:

MSM said...

I just spent an hour over at Smitten Kitchen, too. Thanks for the blog connection, and for the GREAT idea, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...