11.20.2009

A Very Weird Night

He's 17. And I'm a perv, apparently.

So there I was, sitting in a crazy-packed theater last night, watching Twilight with my date (Momma) and all of a sudden, I feel sick. Really sick. Like...barfy sick. There's about 45 minutes to the start of New Moon and I feel like barfing. Great.

I went to the rest room. I came back. I went out for fresh air and a cold water. Nope. Still close to barfing. Came back and told Momma some seriously crap news...I had to go home. Yes. Before New Moon had even begun. Yippee.

Because we're pretty crazy fans, I had my darling husband pick me up and bring me home, so Momma could stay to watch it (serious time was invested, people!) The kindest girl at AMC Lennox let me exchange my ticket for any show I wanted...so at 11:55 a.m. this morning, Momma and I went to see New Moon! Finally! And yes, she saw it again without a complaint (really, watching a shirtless Taylor Lautner is a pretty pleasant thing...pulling teeth and/or begging was entirely unnecessary.)

So Yay! That was my morning and, even though last night was almost a complete bust for me, I'm just happy to report two things: 1. 1 think it's a million percent better than the way Twilight was done and 2. I hate to say it but Kristin Stewart is a mouth-breather. And really. Not such a great actress. Oh it pains me to say that because I'm fairly certain all fans really want her to be so much better than she is, but alas. She's not a good actor. Not at all. Paint drying would generate more of a palpable response. (God help me if she ever reads this blog...Kristin, I'm sorry, but really. You're pretty bad. Invest your money well and live a great life. Milk it for all it's worth and laugh all the way to the bank. I'll buy you a beer if you're ever in Ohio because I swear I'm not a bitch. You're just really that bad.)

The moral of this story is...I married my "Edward", who would never abandon me in my time of need. Go Team EveDan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Jake Black is the HOTNESS!!!

Courtney said...

OMG, Eve! Thank you thank you thank you for saying that! lmao I couldn't even get past 10min of watching Twilight, she was so awful. I have yet to see that movie beyond the first 10min.

On a related note, I watched Conan last night. He has his own Vamp(Cody) and WolfBoy. I'll tell ya right now, I am so much more of a perv, and it has nothing to do with age. Muahahahahahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...