10.29.2009

Sorry If I'm MIA...


Dearest Oh My Word! readers,

My posting is going to be very sporadic for the next, oh, month or so. I had a mini meltdown yesterday over the daunting task of finalizing everything. As much as I LOVE you, my dears, I want to be mellow and need to take the time I spend blogging and be more diligent with getting wedding things done (because I'm, admittedly, procrastinating on a few things.) I hope you understand. With that said, I do promise to make it up to you with lots of photos and some updates :)

Also, I'm not checking out entirely...just can't promise updates on the daily. Let me know if you'd like to be a guest on the ol' blog! I'd love some other folks to chime in with their loveliness, if they're so inclined, while I'm off doing the wedding and honeymoon thing. Thoughts? Any takers? Email me if you're interested!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness! What are you thinking?! Forsaking your blogging duties for something as trivial as your own wedding. Pish!

I'm kidding! Of course people would understand. Anybody who wouldn't needs to rethink their priorities and just deal with the withdrawal. ;)

I'm sure everything is going to be absolutely beautiful for your wedding, dear. Remember to take time to breath, and don't let the stress get gearing up. You don't want some stress induced blemishes, afterall. Besides, as long as you both finish up with "I Do," then everything went splendidly. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...