7.22.2009

Wanderlust.

We are world travelers and I don't own my own luggage. How sad is that? I'm honestly a bit embarrassed, but what's a girl to do? Just last year, I bought a hot pink rolly carry-on from Target for our trip to NYC and I was so excited. It's already falling apart, but it does the job for short quickie Domestic flights. International HONEYMOON flights are a horse of another color, wouldn't you agree? Here's my wishie wish list for honeymoon travel essentials:



Diane Von Furstenberg Studio Jaquard Luggage & Rolling Carry-On in Navy here
Personalized Bright Leather Luggage Tags here
Cashmere 3-Piece Travel Set here
Kate Spade Jane Street Passport Holder here
Bucky Neck Pillow here
TOMS Shoes here

Fabulous reads, like Real Simple here
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Moisturizer here
Rosebud Salve Strawberry Lip Balm here
Luna Bars (Delish!) here
Origins Peace of Mind Gumballs here
Burt's Bees Hand Salve here
My Apple iPod nano filled with loves like Ambulance LTD and Glenn Miller
Glacéau Vitamin Water (bought past security checkpoint, of course)

1 comments:

Mom said...

Heh, sounds like someone's birthday wish list has expanded!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...