7.08.2009

I wish "DIY" stood for "Did It Yesterday"...

Because that would mean my schedule would be free to ride my bike to Jeni's :) But alas...it does not.

Sorry for the lacking in posts these last few days. I've been in crazy DIY mode...oh so many little wedding projects catching up to me! Perhaps I've bitten off more than I can chew, but now it's to the point where I'm determined to get them all finished. As much as I hate to admit this, I do tend to work better under pressure, so I'm not too worried. Not yet, anyway...(*fingers crossed*)

And with all this extra time I have (har!), I recently thought to myself, "Hey! Throw yourself a birthday party!" So that was that. I decided to throw myself a lovely dinner party next month for my 30th. Because, apparently, I am a DIY masochist. Sure, it could've (should've) been a simple dinner, but where's the fun in that?! This is a special one and I'm embracing it completely and utterly, channeling my inner Whimsical Vintage Crafty Goddess for inspiration.

Here's a teaser...
{image}

Now I know I've posted this pic before, but I Love it with a capital L and it should make for a great foundation to elaborate upon. The only other thing that I can say is that bunting and faerie lights will be involved. Mum's the word for now, but more to come soon!

1 comments:

HennHouse said...

I LOVE the title of your post... and you should totally let the "King of the Smoker" handle the food.

Whatever he makes, I'll make sure to either give him a pitcher of mint julep or give him our recipe... SO YUMMY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...