6.10.2009

It's a Major Award!

Oh if you could have seen the smile on my face when I saw that Anna (of Anna and the Ring blogdom) has bestowed upon me a One Lovely Blog Award! I did a happy dance!

Now, as I graciously accept the honor, I am asked to share the honor with my favorite blogs as well.

The rules are as follows:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you've newly(-ish) discovered.

And the blog award goes to...(drum roll, please)

1. HennHouse
2. Tea for Joy
3. Daisy Cottage
4. Atomic Tea Party
5. The Perfect Palette
6. Happy Together
7. Grey Likes Weddings
8. US Meets UK
9. Written Bliss
10. A Little Bit Vintage

I can't wait to read more - You're a talented bunch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe I came here expecting to see the Leg Lamp from Christmas Story! well, congrats anyway Eve :)

Unc D

Anonymous said...

Grats, your blog site rocks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...