6.05.2009

Eye Candy: Farmer's Market FĂȘte

Have you seen this over at Duet Weddings? Talk about stunning a stunning collaboration between brilliant artistic minds!

{Courtesy Flickr via Duet Weddings}

These photos...wow. I am nearly rendered speechless. This would be a perfect wedding for about 12 people (which was the first wedding I had planned, before realizing it wouldn't happen for us.) Small, personal, intimate, local, repurposed, green-friendly, delicious, breezy, charming, rustic, romantic... This may be the inspiration for my 30th birthday party that I just realized I wanted to have :) If our back garden keeps growing grass properly, it will be the perfect spot. Now...on to find those birdcages...

4 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Beautiful pictures- and oh can't you just practically TASTE those berries? So nice when fruits and vegetables are in season locally.

anna and the ring said...

Oh I love these pictures. Over the top but fabulous.

Hi, new to your blog but will def stay for a look around!

anna and the ring said...

P.S. Your blog is great so I just bestowed upon you a Lovely Blog Award.

Evelyn said...

Anna, I am beside myself with joy! Thank you so much!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...