5.22.2009

{Freebie Friday} Fontaliciousness!

I don't know about you, but I love a good font (and boy do I hate Papyrus...but that's another post altogether.) Without further ado, I bring you a few really snazzy free fonts, courtesy House of Lime! I threw in a couple Art Deco, vintage-y fonts, too, for good measure. How couldn't I love a font called Big Lou? It was not to be missed! Looks pretty perfect with the Art Deco Motif dings, too, wouldn't you say?

And because Lime is generous enough to share and we want to show our appreciation, I ask that you please abide by the terms of use posted on their website.

Who knew they had my heart (literally)?

Buttons, buttons, who's got the buttons?

Snappy Retro Elite

Mr. Big Lou
And the Art Deco Dings



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice! I used to be a font collector, but not using graphic software much (at all) these days.
DCM

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks! Those are kewl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...