4.30.2009

MUST HAVE: Tastefully Simple Goodies

I love the mail. Especially when it comes in the form of two large boxes chock full o' Tastefully Simple stuffs!

The other week, my BFF/Matron of Honor hosted one of these parties and I jumped at the chance to go. Mom had great things to say about TS and I had to give them a try myself. Suffice it to say, I went a little crazier than I had meant to (it's a little pricey), but I'm so excited about making everything, I've decided to not feel guilty and reward myself with tasty morsels :)

In total, I bought 4 bread mixes (3 Bountiful Beer Bread and 1 Savory Wheat Beer Bread), a couple of those drink-in-a-tub mixes where you just add the alcohol and ice (Pomegranate Blueberry Margarita, oh yeah), a jar of strawberry rhubarb jam and a couple of boxes of Granola Goodness Jam Bar Mix. Oh, by the way...if you've never tasted the Bountiful Beer Bread, you are SO missing out! It's ambrosia-like, even.

Other things I would've liked to get had my will-power and bank account not stepped up and talked some sense into me (besides more of everything I did buy):

Chocolate Bliss Cheese Ball mix -- sounds gross? Yeah, tastes like brownie batter. Good times.

Twisty Grahams - To eat with said Chocolate Bliss Cheese Ball. Sure, it's cheaper to use graham crackers but these are little twisties like prezels and so cuuuuute!

Bacon Bacon - It comes as a shakeable dry mix, but when blended into cream cheese...drool-worthy, smoky, bacon-y spread. How is that not win-win?

Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix - Sure, I could make it from scratch, but this is so easy it's almost not right.

Country Blackberry Preserves - It was so good I turned it into a topping for the pound cake.

So. I know I'm not alone here when I say that a little extra income couldn't hurt? Well...maybe you should look into Tastefully Simple as a solution. It's a consultant-based sales job (like Mary Kay or Tupperware), you work on your schedule and this product is Quality with a capital Q. Seriously, the products almost sell themselves. I don't know the details about initial investment to become a consultant, but if you're interested in such a thing...look into this company.

What else did I learn from my Tastefully Simple adventure? It makes GREAT gifts (Hello! Mother's Day!) The stuff doesn't melt, leak or ooze, so shipping is actually an option and even people who hate to cook (yes, that would be moi) won't run screaming the other direction from this stuff. It's idiot-proof food!

Add water and butter. Stir. Bake.
or

Add cream cheese. Stir. Serve.

They should add "Completely Impress Everyone" as the final step. I would. Seriously.

3 comments:

HennHouse said...

I DO love the tastefully simple beer bread. So good!

Tikimama said...

I've been to several of these parties, and known several consultants. The food IS delicious and EASY (I hate to cook). Hosting a party is the way to go - you get free goodies, and everyone comes to your house and ooohs and aaaahs over the food.

Mrs. B said...

I have been a fan of this company for years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...