3.19.2009

MUST HAVE: Let Them Eat Cake

I couldn't sit on this gem of a website...I HAD to share! Specializing in a foray of mismatched china transformed into darling cake stands, Let Them Eat Cake is tops. They are taking recycling to an entirely new level. Lucky for us, the folks over at Let Them Eat Cake are stepping up and giving new life, purpose and beauty to some lovely pieces of china. Based in the U.K., all of us on this side of the pond have to watch the dollar-to-pound conversions, but I'm telling ya. One of these babies would make one heck of a unique wedding gift. Whoops! Did I say that outloud? I guess I've never been one for the fine art of subtlety ;)

Neigh.

Crinoline Beauty.

A Many Splendoured Thing.

Mary Mary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh awesome!!!!!

HennHouse said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...