3.27.2009

I've Jumped on the Bandwagon...

I know I'm a little late to pick up on the hotness that is the Twilight series, but I've had a few people suggest it to me as my next read. Now, admittedly, I love a good vampire book. That sounds so completely cheesy, but as weird as it is, it's true. I really get into fantasy genre books, along with pretty much everything else I can get my hands on (mostly fiction of all sorts - historical or otherwise.) To say I'm an avid reader is a glorious understatement. Oh. And I read rather quickly, too. Have I mentioned that I read Twilight in, oh, about 12 hours? And that's being generous :)

With that said, I'm picking up the 2nd book of the series New Moon today. And I think I'll pop over to the second-run movie theater to see the Twilight movie (even though I've heard it is an utter disappointment.) I just can't seem to help myself.

So if I post a little less in the next week or so, it's because my time is being doled out into healthy portions of Edward Cullen and the IRS. Who doesn't love tax time? Oh yes, that would be me.

1 comments:

Evelyn said...

LMAO!!! Oh it's so true...a whole new personal low...But I CAN'T STOP!! haha! I am such a dork.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...