2.17.2009

Inspiration Board: Small Town Charming

{Courtesy Chasing the Frog}

For the longest time, I dreamed of a wedding that looked like the scene in Big Fish where Edward Bloom (Ewan McGregor) and the little girl are walking in the grass towards the happy little town blanketed in twinkle lights. It's so...magical. Maybe it strikes a chord in me because I grew up in a small town myself? Who knows. All I know is that there is a true charm to small towns and only someone who's lived in one and moved away truly appreciates it.

This wedding board is for everyone who loves the charm of small towns and good old-fashioned nostalgia.


{Top L to R: Alyssa Ettingter via OnceWed, Red Apple Images via Offbeat Bride, Beth Bowley Seersucker Dress via Nortstrom}
{Center L to R: MillerMicro, Flickr, Hillcrest Merchants Association, unknown}
{Bottom L to R: Town of Banff, Project Wedding, unknown}

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...