6.03.2011

Things I've Made: Ruffle Tote Preview!



Hey y'all. Happy Friday! I wanted to share with you what I've been up to lately in my crafty corner of the world.
Ta da! Check out my ruffle tote! This is a sneak preview to the version I'll be adding to my shop very soon (the pattern is still a work-in-progress at this point, but it's very close to the way I want it!)

What do you think? This was made of a brown heather 100% linen outside with a brown/white swiss dots 100% cotton interior.

If you could have one in any color, which color would you choose?

Happy weekend ♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh pretty! I do love the ruffle tote, it's such a girly bag without being overly girly ... am I making any sense? Haven't had enough caffeine this morning ;)

MSM said...

lubs me dat tote

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...