2.14.2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

 {via paper source}
Gosh, it's been ages, hasn't it? It sure feels nice to pop in to wish everyone a happy Valentine's Monday!

Though missing my blog terribly, I am happy to report that things offline for me have been amazing these last few months. My Etsy shop OhHelloMagpie, in particular, has filled my days with such tremendous success and joy, I can hardly believe it! If that weren't enough, however, I am also working part-time in a fantastic local chiropractic office, of which reflects many of my personal beliefs on whole-body wellness. All in all, 2011 is shaping up to be a peaceful, happy, healthy year -- one chock full o' love!

One thing I wanted to today, in particular, is share a fun blog, of which came to me through Amy, a work friend of my husband's who knows my love of all things handmade. Holidays by Hand is the blog of Amy's sister-in-law! It's a pretty new endeavor, but I think it's shaping up to be a great resource for all things handmade at the holidays. Be sure to pop over for a look...she has already compiled and shared lots of great Valentine's Day projects!
Thanks, Amy, for sharing the link with me -- can't wait to check out all the handmade awesomeness she has to share!

Wishing you all a very happy, smile-filled Valentine's Day ♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

missed your blog posts!! congrats on your successes :) so exciting! and thanks for sharing the new blog!

Anonymous said...

REALLY miss your blog posts, but sounds like all is going quite well- yay!

Thanks for the link - that is some creative stuff your friend has.

Happy St. V's Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...