There are firsts and there are lasts. These are a few of both.
- Thing I think of in the morning - "Just 5 more minutes..."
- Love - Luke Skywalker + Nathan in the yellow house. I liked those blonds back then.
- Vacation outside the U.S. - Mexico, senior spring break. Not one of my finer moments.
- Record - Shakedown Street by the Grateful Dead
- Tattoo - celtic knot on my back
- Thing I ever sewed: Elastic-banded shorts with cows printed on them. I threw them out about six years ago, I kid you not. I loved those shorts.
- Song I heard - Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap
- Thing I ate - miso soup, shrimp tempura roll, + calamari roll from Blue Ginger. nomnom
- Thing I watched - 6 kids on bikes, with helmets on, picking up sticks behind my house in our car parking pad area. They've come back three times now. Tricky little beings.
- Thing I bought - 16 different fabrics from Joann Fabrics. I went bonkers.
- Person I called - Momma
- Thing I Googled - Springfield Antiques Show (anyone else going?)