So, that leaves me with this week. I used to despise Mondays, but I'm learning to love them. The whole week blossoming before me? What's not to love?! Here's what my week looks like, aside from the obvious work and housework-related stuffs...hows about yours?
- Mock up 4 new patterns (3 sewn and 1 crochet - can't wait for my linen order to arrive.)
- Drop off a custom "flippers" (aka summer slippers) order
- Sort through my summer clothes and pare down (I have waaaay too much stuff. Time to get ruthless!)
- Recaulk the bathtub (truth be told, it's been on my agenda for weeks now. I really, really don't wanna.)
- Yoga on Tuesday (went for the first time last week and loved every challenging second!)
- Take photos of everything I've been too lazy to photograph recently
- If I find any time to sew for myself, I'm going to tackle a yoga mat bag pattern by Amy Butler
- And the biggie...
- On Tuesday, Mom + I are off to a triple feature Twilight Experience Extravaganza! Oh yes...all three movies, right in a row with Eclipse as the finale at midnight. We're getting serious and packing sandwiches, folks. I can't wait!!! Is anyone else going?